For my family to share our Bobbie. A lot about Bobbie and the other bits that make me smile.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 36

Dear Bobbie

Its July – hopefully the month you’ll be born. If you are you’ll share your birthday month with Aunty Kahla, Uncle Terry, Great Unc Marty and your Grammy-Nanma-J-Dog. A big month but we’ll be looking forward to you joining the festivities!

Your room is coming along and the bags are slowing getting packed. It was nice to have a weekend with your grandparents – they came for a visit which was fantastic. I started getting stronger “practice cramps” and mum was stay a little longer – but not to be. I think you’re staying in there to keep warm!

Meet you soon.

Love Me.

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your blog lizzi.... it is so full of love and joy... I am getting really excited y the thought that the little bundle will soon be with us!!!

    ReplyDelete