For my family to share our Bobbie. A lot about Bobbie and the other bits that make me smile.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 20


Dear Bobbie,

Week 20, halfway and it’s come so fast!

You keep moving around – and I love it. We got to see you on Thursday. It was amazing! The radiographer said you look perfect – though we knew that already!!! You kept yawning, it was very cute! It’s a pity you looked so comfy in there really because there are so many people that would love you to be out here already!!

Can’t wait to meet you, but like Aunty Kate said, maybe get a big bigger so you do not get lost.

Love Me.




4 comments:

  1. aww bubba, so cute!! come soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Lizzi. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh... so cute... yes I will be checking in often.... I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS your Aunty Kate is SOOOO wise.... please wait a bit longer....

    ReplyDelete