For my family to share our Bobbie. A lot about Bobbie and the other bits that make me smile.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pink or Blue?

It's been back and forth, yes and no, to find out or not, boy or girl!

I had always said I would not find out if I was having a boy or a girl, but the moment I found out I was pregnant I wanted to know every tiny detail and piece of information I could - including the gender. Dean worked hard and finally convinced me to wait for the surprise.

So, after coming to terms with our decision and adjusting to the idea of a surprise - today he tells me his curiosity has got the better of him.
Now we are faced with the question - Boy or Girl? To find out or not?

3 comments:

  1. noooo!!! you have come so far!! :)

    I always thought I would want to know, but now I think not. Imagine the excitement hearing Dean say "it's a ______" on the day! And if you know its gender you will already have the name picked out... boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO dont do it Liz... AND .. Dean... it is not long to go... and it makes it soooo exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete