For my family to share our Bobbie. A lot about Bobbie and the other bits that make me smile.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 22

(Better late than never)
Dear Bobbie,

This week, I must tell you about your silly Daddy Dean. We spent nearly all of this week in the hospital so we could get his ankle fixed after hurting it while he was motorbike riding. He still insists as soon as you can walk he is buying you a motorbike!

The injury did however give us plenty of time to laze around - and this week was the first week we could see you moving across my tummy. It was beautiful.

The whole family cannot wait to meet you!

Love Me.

3 comments:

  1. STILL wearing the skinny jeans.... Where are you Bobbie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Lizzi. What if it is a girl? Will it still get a bike?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yes!!! I'm sure he'll find a little pink one for her!!

    ReplyDelete