For my family to share our Bobbie. A lot about Bobbie and the other bits that make me smile.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 24

Dear beautiful Bobbie,

So you remain a mystery to us. I'm fairly convinced you're a blue bundle but will not know until I meet you!!

This week has been a busy one! Daddy Deano and I have been trying to plan all the things we need to do before you arrive. We had an appointment with the midwives at the hospital you are going to be born at - they were amazed at how little my belly was and how easily they could feel you. You didn't stop moving around and tickling the midwife's hand. Although it seems in the last two days I've been so busy that I didn't notice how much you've "popped". Friends keep commenting on how I finally have a belly. You must be growing!!

Keep wriggling.

Love me.

2 comments: